Admission from Nursery to Class VIII will be on the basis of general interaction with the child & parents. Admission to class IV onwards will be on the basis of a written test, interaction with the child and parents and other school admission norms. Children will be tested in English, Hindi and Mathematics.
Nursery: 30 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session.
KG-I: 42 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session.
KG-II: 54 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session.
Birth Certificate (attested by Gazetted Officer) and latest passport size 3 colour photographs.
Original Transfer Certificate of previous school counter-signed by D.E.O/Regional Officer, CBSE.
Photocopy of the Mark sheet of previous class.
Three Latest passport size colour photographs.
Lotus Valley School understands that its parents are the equal partners in the process of schooling. Hence, we invite our parents and welcome them to attend the school events and celebrations except the examinations. We look forward to their active participation and attendance and seek their valuable feedback for growth and development of the institution.
1. Parents cooperation with the school is very essential. The School whole heartedly welcomes the parents to visit periodically and to be in contact with the Principal and the school authorities.
2. Parents and Guardians are requested to see that the children are completing their home work regularly and devoting at least two to three hours for studies at home.
3. It is a request to the parents to send the children to school regularly and in neat and tidy uniform.
4. Children should be encouraged to speak in English. They may be allowed for a limited time to watch English News, Infotainment channels in English.
5. Parents are free to suggest/complain directly to the Principal or school authorities, not to the teachers. Complaints regarding buses can be directly made to Transport in charge.
6. If the school buses are not sent on their round to pick up the children from their bus stops. Please take it that the school is closed due to unforeseen circumstances or bus of the concerned route has developed some technical fault. Alternatively you may talk to the transport in charge.
7. Parents are requested to inform the school of any change in their address or telephone numbers as and when it takes place
8. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in ensuring enforcing punctuality, regularity and discipline.
9. Parents/Guardians are requested to check the school diary regularly. Remarks made in the diary should be seen and countersigned by the next day as a proof that they have been read, understood and followed up.
10. Criticism of a teacher of the school should be strictly avoided because it leads the child to lose respect for the teacher and consequent failure to learn from him/her. For any legitimate complaint, please see the Principal.
11. As the medium of instruction in the school is English. Children should be helped to follow their classes easily by a certain amount of English conversation at home.
12. No pupil should be sent to school if suffering from a contagious or infectious disease.
13. Parents are advised to teach the children at home all good table manners
14. Parents and Guardians may not visit their wards or teachers in the classrooms without the permission of the Principal. As far as possible once a child has come to school he/she should not be asked to come home on half day leave or leave from any period.
15. Please sign the Report cards within two days of the receipt of the Report cards. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the student. Blazer, coats and sweaters must also be marked/ labeled with the name of the student.